1. 1. Effect
・ We disclose information necessary for transactions and contact (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") such as customer's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address when customers use us. I will do it.
2. 2. About the purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes.
1) Use information about your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, company name / organization name, department name / position, work location, and other contact information for shipping products to you and billing for payment. To do.
In addition, if the customer specifies another person as the recipient of gifts, greeting cards, etc., the contact information such as the recipient's name, address, and telephone number will be provided to the extent necessary to carry out the transaction. Only use.
In addition, we may use payment information such as your credit card number and bank account in connection with billing.
2) Contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address, information such as the type and quantity of the ordered product, and the amount billed, in order to contact and confirm the contents of your order and delivery method. To use.
3) We will use the history of use and contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address in order to inform you of our campaigns, products, and services.
4) In order to improve our service, we will use the opinions received from customers, the results of questionnaires, usage history, etc.
5) We will use your contact information, such as your name, address, and email address, to respond to your requests and inquiries.
6) We will provide [My Page] with information such as the type and quantity of the ordered product and the amount billed so that you can view the status of your order.
3. 3. About management of personal information
We manage personal information with the following system.
1) We will establish the necessary internal system in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and Gain Dry, and obtain a written pledge from employees to handle personal information properly.
2) We will limit the use of personal information to only employees who need it for business purposes, create rules regarding the storage and management of media containing personal information, and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
3) For personal information stored in the system, prepare an account and password so that only employees who need it for business can use it, and manage access authority.
In addition, we will strictly manage accounts and passwords so that they will not be leaked or lost.
4) For security when transmitting data related to personal information via the Internet, SSL, which is an industry standard encrypted communication, is used for necessary Web pages.
5) Assuming that the service will not be hindered, personal information will be deleted at any time after a certain period of time has passed since the receipt of personal information.
4. About provision to a third party
・ Our company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior permission of the person.
However, this does not apply if there are other provisions in the protection law and other laws and regulations described in 5-1).
In addition, when carrying out transactions with customers such as product delivery, if necessary outsourcing is performed, it will not be provided to a third party.
5. Disclosure of personal information
1) We will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply if the following cases apply.
・ When requested by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws and regulations
・ When there are special provisions in the law
・ When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
2) When a customer requests disclosure of personal information, we will only disclose it if we can confirm that we are the person.
Note: How to verify your identity
Please mail a copy of your proof of identity (driver's license, health insurance card, etc.) to us. We will check the contents and disclose it as soon as it becomes clear that you are the person.
6. Responding to billing
・ If you request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of retained personal data based on the Personal Information Protection Law, please contact the person in charge of personal information management of our company. We will take appropriate measures based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
Regarding the personal information managed by [MyPage], the customer himself / herself will handle the confirmation, correction, suspension of use, etc. of the personal information by the function provided by [MyPage].
If there is any inquiries that correspond to the retained personal data, such as inquiries exchanged only between the customer and us, we will respond.
7. Procedures / fees
・ When a customer requests disclosure of personal data held by the Company based on the Personal Information Protection Law, a fee separately determined by the Company may be incurred.
・ For complaints, inquiries, requests based on the Personal Information Protection Law, etc. regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following window.
Eco Plan Co., Ltd. 21
Personal information manager: Hiroto Tomatsu
Ecodog on the 1st floor of Hattori Building, 99-2 Matoba, Shimizu-cho, Sunto-gun, Shizuoka 411-0915
[Telephone number] 050-5370-6106 (Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10: 00-17: 00)
[FAX number] 055-928-6434